Twitist Forums
How to get my youtube channel noticed? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How to get my youtube channel noticed? (/thread-57635.html)

Pages: 1 2

How to get my youtube channel noticed? - Megan - 01-26-2013 12:11 AM

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCN6lKeaPTe5uL3ndVWgqYvA?feature=guide

That's mine and my friend's channel. How can we get it publicised?

- newdegelo - 01-26-2013 12:19 AM

You can pay to get it promoted, or just make really good videos.

- Squidmaster - 01-26-2013 12:19 AM

Youtube channels get noticed by more people when they have good content and people tell other people about it.

- RaNdOm - 01-26-2013 12:19 AM

add LOADS of tags, put up some really funny/different videos that makes people want to show their friends, make reply videos and people might watch them!
hope this helps

- Max - 01-26-2013 12:19 AM

i have a channel and what do do is subscribe to other channels and ask them to subscribe if subscribe to us DAN1999i we will subscibe to you also make good videos

- James Clarke - 01-26-2013 12:19 AM

You could try a number of things, for example:
You could add a good background to make you look more professional.
Get some good editing skills for your videos introductions.
Offer free give away prizes, this always attracts views.
Or you could even enter forums in which your videos are related and post the links and say "Check these out", or words to that effect.
Finally, as you know a big thing at the moment is twitter and Facebook, make a profile for your YouTube channel, this will help bring in lots of views. As you know there are millions of users of Facebook.

Hope these suggestions help, Good luck Smile

- Firetruck You - 01-26-2013 12:19 AM

Honestly you gotta do what people want to see stay current at all times to get guys talk about the latest video game or celebrity scandals other then this technique it's word of mouth tell your friends to pass it on and so fourth and use the write tags if you have a break up sketch tag it as such

- Liam - 01-26-2013 12:19 AM

Most important thing is content. You need regular good quality content that people find engaging and stands out from the crowd. Without that no channel would go anywhere. Also make sure theres some kind of continuity between your videos

Tags, don't put up stupid numbers of tags 4 or 5 per video max but make sure there the best choices possible.

Start a community, possibly the second most important point. Make your channel more than just a bunch of videos. Build a site that links in with your channel have a forum on it to discuss related subjet matter add non video content to it, a blog, shop, photo gallery, competitions etc. Don't forget to set up social media pages to, facebook and twitter minimum and post content there daily.

If you have every thing listed above and want to speed the process up, you could always pay for some advertising but don't bother if you have not done everything mentioned previously

- Victor - 01-26-2013 12:19 AM

Uplode interesting videos!

- GlassBauble - 01-26-2013 12:19 AM

Try commenting on videos that are related to yours. Talk to other people with similar interests.