Twitist Forums
How Can I Promote my personal Website,which is related to only about my self..Actually I want to promote mysel? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How Can I Promote my personal Website,which is related to only about my self..Actually I want to promote mysel? (/thread-57800.html)

Pages: 1 2

How Can I Promote my personal Website,which is related to only about my self..Actually I want to promote mysel? - DD - 01-26-2013 01:52 PM

How Can I Promote my personal Website,which is related to only about my self..Actually I want to promote myself.my own image..with this Website

- Chickita - 01-26-2013 02:00 PM

Don't bother.

- Raj Tent - 01-26-2013 02:00 PM

You will have to do SEO for your site URL.
1. Directory Submission
2. Social Bookmarking

Thanks,

- Jake - 01-26-2013 02:00 PM

Give someone else a reason to care, write informative articles about your expertise, otherwise expect maybe 4 people to stumble onto the site a day.

Linkedin is all about self promition.

- Terry - 01-26-2013 02:00 PM

Create a presence on Social networking sites.
There’s nothing better than a real-time face-to-face chat. Especially for promoting a website.
Write blogposts on your own blog on each of the 10 keywords.
Try to offer your expertise on relevant message boards and comment spaces.
Getting visitors to return to your site again and again is extremely important . You need to get them hooked so they return. If you want to create a community or make money from your Web site then you need to find out what they are looking for and give it to them.

- angel - 01-26-2013 02:00 PM

Just promote your site using Link Collider.

- SAD-Grandpa - 01-26-2013 02:00 PM

Promoting yourself means that you want to sell your skills, services to other people, if yes then you should better to get some search engine visibility package from Web3Cubed Inc.
Visit their site here http://web3cubed.com

- magesh_mx - 01-26-2013 02:00 PM

U can use yahoo answers as well...

- ? - 01-26-2013 02:00 PM

Use free classified ads website like krreddy.com
these are the best ways to promote your products or service

- EM KAY - 01-26-2013 02:00 PM

Means you are trying to get fame for yourself. It is easy to promote anything that people usually search for like any product or any topic. But self promotion is bit harder you will have to give your full focus on this. You can adopt following strategies for this purpose
- make some videos and put them on YouTube with link to your website
- get active on twitter and find some followers
- Make Facebook page and attach it with your website
- Discuss some cool topics on your website meanwhile promoting yourself
But do not forget to give attention to your website like putting some articles , on page and off page optimization and all the SEO stuff. Hope you will succeed