Twitist Forums
why does this girl ignore me and pick on me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: why does this girl ignore me and pick on me? (/thread-57929.html)

why does this girl ignore me and pick on me? - sincerely - 01-27-2013 12:44 AM

It seems like if she isn't ignoring me, she's picking on me. At first, when I met her I was drunk. I told her she was beautiful and she seemed to be filled with glee because I fancied her. She already became acquainted with me via Facebook and after our meet, she in boxed me about what I said to her when I was drunk, kinda laughing about me hitting on her, saying she wouldn't tell anyone. Then I did it another time when I was drunk telling her I've leave my date to get with her. But I apologized the next day as that was bad to do that. That made me kinda look like a "I don't give a ****" about my date kinda guy. So I apologized for what I said as I was a jerk for that. We were becoming friends though. Her and her best friend, me and my friends would hang out on like a once every month or two get together, but on Twitter she picks on me. Like I use sarcasm on Twitter and she'll knock what I tweet if my sarcasm sounds depression and she'll say kinda snappy things to me but act like she isn't being that way. I don't get it. Other times she's cool. Then other times, she ignores my replies. I don't get her and I want to know what the deal is without asking her and acting like it's bothering me.

- Imran Hossain - 01-27-2013 12:52 AM

This Question is great, I also waiting for best answer