Twitist Forums
Whats better a Macbook Pro or a Macbook air? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Whats better a Macbook Pro or a Macbook air? (/thread-58235.html)

Whats better a Macbook Pro or a Macbook air? - Zoe - 01-28-2013 02:12 AM

I want to save up some money for a laptop and Ii figured if I'm going to spend a lot of money I would like something that would last a long time. I already did my own research and it says it depends what you want to use it for. I probably won't do my school on it and if I do it's to write papers and stuff. Also, the website I most commonly go on are facebook, twitter, and youtube. So which one would you recommend and why? Thanks in advance!

- Fireflies - 01-28-2013 02:20 AM

Macbook Pro is better for more heavy usage and apps and a bit heavy. The Macbook Air is general use like what you would use it for is some apps and web browsing.

For you it seems like Macbook Air is better.

- Sam - 01-28-2013 02:20 AM

Do you like to play/burn CDs from your laptop? If so get a MacBook Pro. If you are looking for carrying it around and lightweight, then get the air. If you want better battery get the Pro. Gaming on it? If so get a Pro. If you want a long lasting one get an Air. If you will be using it on airplanes or in cars get an air. I have both of them and like them both. Depends on what you are looking for.