Twitist Forums
wwhy do girls block me and call me a creep if i talk ab out jesus or their beiliefd? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: wwhy do girls block me and call me a creep if i talk ab out jesus or their beiliefd? (/thread-58419.html)

wwhy do girls block me and call me a creep if i talk ab out jesus or their beiliefd? - Scott - 01-28-2013 05:06 PM

im on twitter drama is there i hardly have girls as friends and i scare them away i tried waiting for a message on face book why so long to respond and hasnt yet!!!!!!!!

- Poodie - 01-28-2013 05:14 PM

Perhaps the issue is that they just have a hard time understanding you. I know I have no idea what you're saying.

- Asian Superiority - 01-28-2013 05:14 PM

Probably because people don't like being preached at or lectured, regardless of the topic, but especially in regards to religion.

Also, your poor spelling and grammar doesn't help.

- esmerelda - 01-28-2013 05:14 PM

Because most people who are looking for conversations (or boyfriends) aren't there to be preached at. Having someone else's religion dumped on one is extremely annoying and the easiest way to avoid any more of it is to simply not respond.

If you want religious discussion, go to a religious blog or start a religious discussion group on Facebook or something like that.

I don't know how to break it to you, but Jesus was last around some 2000 years back. Tweeting about him is not precisely news.