Twitist Forums
Is Facebook more important then real relationships? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Is Facebook more important then real relationships? (/thread-58431.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is Facebook more important then real relationships? - Sno_border69 - 01-28-2013 06:19 PM

I'm 25, and no one really seems to care about calling me, or texting even to say hi or talk. It's all on facebook. I miss my close friendly relationships.

Why do people value Facebook more then real life? Facebook is all marketing!!!

- Angie - 01-28-2013 06:27 PM

Did you really just ask this. .___.
Maybe if you got your act together.
And were cooler.
B*tches would be all over your dick.

- Holly - 01-28-2013 06:27 PM

I hate Facebook.

- Sreeraman - 01-28-2013 06:27 PM

No. Not at all.

- Justine - 01-28-2013 06:27 PM

Facebook is bullshit. GET SOME REAL FRIENDS!

- Cocopops - 01-28-2013 06:27 PM

i agree with you.
5 years ago everything was so much more fun and fulfilling and full of life!
now everything is just computers, phones, ipods. ugh media.

- Gypsy - 01-28-2013 06:27 PM

Maybe they dont value your friendship in the same respect that you view theirs...

- Jay - 01-28-2013 06:27 PM

I guess people think its eaiser to talk on facebook some people are obsessed with it I personally think facebook is a relationship wrecker

- Mike - 01-28-2013 06:27 PM

Facebook is like an artificial sweetener. If you're trying to lose weight you might use artificial sweeteners. If you're trying to lose real friends, you might use Facebook every day instead of calling real friends on the phone, meeting them for lunch, inviting them to the movies etc.

Also: Facebook is setup to make Mark Zuckerberg more billions. You don't stand a chance at any real money from using Facebook. So, if you're into online marketing, you want to look for other newer smaller social networking sites in your niche.

- Judy H - 01-28-2013 06:27 PM

It is a disturbing trend. I have a facebook account, but rarely visit it. All my friends know to call first if they send me an e-mail, so I'll be sure to check it.

I started a Pie Club. I bake pie and invite people over for some old fashioned conversation and they love it. Start your own trend.