Twitist Forums
How to know if a girl has a boyfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How to know if a girl has a boyfriend? (/thread-58766.html)

How to know if a girl has a boyfriend? - Chango Boy - 01-29-2013 07:09 PM

Ok, Im in high school and I like this girl in one of my classes. She's very cute and everything but i want to know if she has a boyfriend before trying to make a "move". The thing is that I asked one of her friends to see what she said and she told me that the girl i like indeed has a boyfriend, but the situation is "complicated". Now, I've never heard the girl I like talking about her "boyfriend", even in her pictures, she's always alone or with other female friends. She never posts anything that could indicate that she has a boyfriend (i have her added on twitter)She doesn't show any signs of being engaged to someone. I want to know if her friend told me that just so I would leave her alone or that's the actual situation. Thanks Smile

- flatpig839 - 01-29-2013 07:17 PM

Casually slip it into a conversation and then if she says no, make a move Smile

- Grace - 01-29-2013 07:17 PM

Well, she probably has a boyfriend. Your best bet would be to casually ask her if she has a boyfriend or get your friend too. It won't be that bad, I promise. I assume she does have one but they're just in a bad place at the moment. That would be the right opportunity to be a good friend, and not more than that.