Twitist Forums
wat do u think of the new celebrity trend of bashing people on twitter then deleting the posts to make it okay? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: wat do u think of the new celebrity trend of bashing people on twitter then deleting the posts to make it okay? (/thread-59021.html)

wat do u think of the new celebrity trend of bashing people on twitter then deleting the posts to make it okay? - ☯☥♓Ɠoυɽαɱɨ♰۝ - 01-30-2013 03:45 PM

- stoned ranger - 01-30-2013 03:53 PM

once you post something on the internet, it never goes away.

- calmBastard790 - 01-30-2013 03:53 PM

Personally, I can't understand why anyone even uses Twitter or follows anyone on Twitter. The whole Twitter thing is just silly.

- King of Chaos - 01-30-2013 03:53 PM

Celebrities do that? Meh.

- Erin - 01-30-2013 03:53 PM

I think people take twitter and the internet with celebrities in mind is a waste of thought.

- Vanity - 01-30-2013 03:53 PM

Depends on the circumstances and whether it is true or not...and I do think that if you are correct on anything you post you should be ready to suffer any consequences behind pointing something out...so if you mean what you say...and say what you mean..deleting it is cowardly....unless you know it's wrong and have changed your mind entirely to the situation at hand.