Twitist Forums
How do I get "discovered"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get "discovered"? (/thread-59103.html)

How do I get "discovered"? - Elijah - 01-30-2013 09:48 PM

I'm always being told that I'm a great singer. I need a way to be noticed by ppl for my talent, some.suggestions besides.stuff like YouTube.

- Ron - 01-30-2013 09:56 PM

Focus on your voice! Your voice is the key to how do you get discovered. Work on your pitch, volume and the power of your voice.

Practice in your special place! Everyone has their special place, where you can be alone and unwind. You must practice relentlessly, and don’t let anybody hold you back!

Find a talent competition! A talent competition will help you explore other talent, make friends and connections, as well as gain more fans.

Ask for help! Nothing is wrong about asking for help! Once you get honest feedback, It will make you a better artist.

Sign up for a music contest! A music contest is very different from a talent competition, where most music contests, focus mainly on singing. A music contest will make you grow as a person, and most importantly as a artist!

There are millions of people around the world that have wild dreams of becoming a famous singer. You must present and showcase yourself to be noticed, leave your shyness and nerves at the door! Sign up for social media sites like Show America, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, this will increase your chances of getting discovered ten-fold.