Twitist Forums
I am trying to set my girlfriend up with my boyfriends friend. Was she too harsh? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I am trying to set my girlfriend up with my boyfriends friend. Was she too harsh? (/thread-59115.html)

I am trying to set my girlfriend up with my boyfriends friend. Was she too harsh? - M - 01-30-2013 10:52 PM

If I had to rate her she would be a 10 seriously but she is looking for a guy and she thinks my boyfriend is really sexy, so she thought maybe I could get his friends to go on a date with her. I showed her a pic of one guy who is obsessed with her since seeing her photos on twitter and when I showed her she laughed for hours and said "He is so ugly! I'm sure he's a nice guy maybe if he was rich.. But ew!!! Your boyfriend is sexy! Find me someone like that!" See I knew she wouldn't be into him cause she is very materialistic..

I was still shocked that she wouldn't even agree to go on a date with him. Do you think my friend as a woman represents a lot of other North American women when it comes to their high standards of dating?

- debbie - 01-30-2013 11:00 PM

alot of women are like that, and so are men. its just a part of life, she will just have to find herself a man without your help,thats all.

- Sexy - 01-30-2013 11:00 PM

I love you
I hope you bf keeps you and marries or ill have to take you

- Root Beer - 01-30-2013 11:00 PM

Yes, she was too harsh .. that is what we men call a stuck up B-word... no but seriously YES, YES she is of many american girls who are stuck up and want a guy with money .