Twitist Forums
How do get someone famous to follow you on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How do get someone famous to follow you on Twitter? (/thread-5917.html)

How do get someone famous to follow you on Twitter? - rachel94 - 10-12-2012 12:44 AM

title kind of explains it all. I want someone famous to follow me on twitter, but how do you do that?

- Palaneseya - 10-12-2012 12:52 AM

Basically you can't...celebrities are so shallow that they won't follow anyone who isn't already a celebrity...your best bet? Get a Facebook page and try following celebrities on there like actress Lin Shaye or Adam Robitel...THOSE are the celebrities who will talk to you and maybe even send you autographed stuff...

- Gleek - 10-12-2012 12:52 AM

President Barack Obama is following me on twitter... I have no Idea why Tongue but its the legit obama and he is following me Tongue
I signed into my email and it was like Barack Obama is now following you on twitter and I was like... WTF? i barely twitter Tongue

- Khushbaht A - 10-12-2012 12:52 AM

Your best bet would be to follow them and engage with them. Tweet relevant things with them, answer questions and make yourself known. After a while they will notice it may want to follow you.

Getting Celebrities tweet back at you will also gain you more regular followers.