Twitist Forums
Between Facebook and Twitter, which one is better? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Between Facebook and Twitter, which one is better? (/thread-59176.html)

Pages: 1 2

Between Facebook and Twitter, which one is better? - love-monkey - 01-31-2013 04:21 AM

We all need social networking in life, but we see many websites such as "Facebook", "Twitter", "MySpace" etc. I see that Twitter and Facebook are the most famous. But one question still haunts in my mind, "Between Facebook and Twitter, which one is better"?

- Miquaight - 01-31-2013 04:29 AM

Facebook for me

- Lexterwall - 01-31-2013 04:29 AM

Fritter.

- tess - 01-31-2013 04:29 AM

facebook, twitter doesnt have any games or any interesting things to do while on it. on twitter all you do is look at what people are doing. its SOOOO boring

- confused - 01-31-2013 04:29 AM

FACEBOOK!!!......i dont even use twitter like that....i have an account but nvr use it FACEBOOK ALL THE WAY!!!

- BarcaGirl - 01-31-2013 04:29 AM

I have both , and i prefer both so that's kinda a hard question to me , but i think probably FB cuz it's easier to post pictures on it and to talk directly to friends ... but everyone has their own opinion

- Philip - 01-31-2013 04:29 AM

It depends on what do you want!
If you want to chat/speak to individually to a person, then facebook is better.
If you want to tell people what's on your mind with a lot of people, then twitter is the best

- peterpan - 01-31-2013 04:29 AM

Facebook is more for talking to a lot of people, and having conversations while sharing photos and videos.
Twitter is for saying what your doing and Having little conversations with one another.

Overall Facebook is the best in my opinion. But it also depends on what you are looking to do.

- Annie - 01-31-2013 04:29 AM

off course facebook because it has so many features

- Ch!r@g - 01-31-2013 04:29 AM

They both are social networking sites, but they are very different from each other. It is not fair to compare them....