Twitist Forums
My "friend" is being so mean? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: My "friend" is being so mean? (/thread-5925.html)

Pages: 1 2

My "friend" is being so mean? - mayaa - 10-12-2012 12:52 AM

Okay so lets call her Jane...Anyways I was friends with this girl, Christine for a long time and then we met Jane and Christine and Jane really hit it off, but i was still kinda meh about Jane, shes nice with the 3 of us, but in a bigger group she ignores me, and we have twitter (lol) and she always has really bitchy tweets and then i was drunk tweeting (again lol) and i get home and she wrote "stop being a loser and texting your phone everytime something happens" and i can tell its not in a nice joking way its in a mean way...im only her "friend because we have a whole bunch of mutual friends, but i really am getting tired of her mean attitude towards me...what should i do?
k shut the fuck up about the texting thing. wasnt funny the first time.
lol and no i dont tweet all the time, just when im drunk i did like 5 within 4 hours...not too bad but apparently she wasnt a fan...that bitch

- Shallow Abyss - 10-12-2012 01:00 AM

Drop her and move on!

- agreeabledad964 - 10-12-2012 01:00 AM

try to talk it off with her, if that doesn't work find new friends.

- short_pale_n_ugly - 10-12-2012 01:00 AM

Have you tried stopping texting your phone everytime something happens?

- Scrubby - 10-12-2012 01:00 AM

Well, you could start by not being a loser and texting your phone everytime something happens.

- the_unluckiest - 10-12-2012 01:00 AM

Just ignore her. You don't have to respond to her b*tchiness and you really shouldn't waste your time. Also, I don't suggest trying to get people to side with you because you will be made to look like the bad guy. Just let your friends keep both of you as friends, or your friends will decide for themselves. Just don't spread stuff about Jane hoping your friends will want to drop her as a friend. Just don't talk to her and be cordial to her if she talks to you. Be the bigger person. Don't instigate anything, but just respond when being spoken to. If she says bad things, those aren't worth responding to. I'm just saying if she's being fake and doing the "oh how are you?" crap they all tend to do, just always so "I'm doing well. Thanks." and let the conversation die there.

- branden n - 10-12-2012 01:00 AM

okay the only logical answer here is too get a bat wack her on the head a couple of times with it dig a 56 foot whole and throw here corpse in it then fill the hole with 300 logs and light them on fire then when all that stuff gets done burning about 2 days later fill the whole up. and if the cops ask you where you were on the night of march 9 2010 say you were at your house being drunk and twittering again.

- Larry R - 10-12-2012 01:00 AM

So shes bitchy all the time, or just when you drunk text/tweet? No offense, but that is really annoying - as it when people tweet every 5 seconds something random and useless to know...like OMG I just farted. I've got friends like that...I'm just nice enough to not be "mean". Either ignore her, or move on.

- Nadejda V - 10-12-2012 01:00 AM

bust up with her

- rep1287 - 10-12-2012 01:00 AM

drop it. forget about it. get a life.