Twitist Forums
Why do you think he stopped texting me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Why do you think he stopped texting me? (/thread-59278.html)

Why do you think he stopped texting me? - Curious Mind - 01-31-2013 12:57 PM

I told a guy over txt that I didn't have a twitter, Facebook or instagram and he never texted me ever again. He was the one who asked for my phone number. He initiated all conversation beforehand. But after telling him that I never heard from him again. I sounded like too much of a loser probably right? Is my dating life ruined because of this? I have personal reasons for not having them... I was bullied throughout middle school and high school and am trying to protect myself. Why did this happen to me? It's ********. I don't understand why he cut me off like that

- dire summer - 01-31-2013 01:05 PM

I wouldn't worry about it. If that's his reason for not texting you, you can file him in the lame category and safely move on.

- hello*kitty - 01-31-2013 01:05 PM

i doubt it had anything to do with you not having facebook twitter and intagram u do not sound like a loser he did u a favor by not texting u again u don't need him so do not worry about it someone else will come along

- srishti s - 01-31-2013 01:05 PM

If that is the reason then the dude is just extremely lame!! don't worry about him... you can send him a friendly text once to know why he stopped talking to you, in case he has a different reason... but don't be affected by his reply, mostly it's going to be crappy. But at least you will know that the dude just sucks!! Tongue