Twitist Forums
I'm from south africa I want to make friends from other countries.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I'm from south africa I want to make friends from other countries.? (/thread-59288.html)

I'm from south africa I want to make friends from other countries.? - SkiddCovet - 01-31-2013 02:02 PM

putt your facebook account if you're, especialy if you're from america or asia

- Eureka! - 01-31-2013 02:10 PM

*Put
*Especially

- Kerese - 01-31-2013 02:10 PM

if you want to make friends from other countries I suggest you don't use fb because people lie a lot, they can claim they are from another country but could be from s.a and want to kill you and facebook is just a horrible site altogether . If you want to meet real people who are cool and don't lie about there identity I suggest you open a TWITTER account . People are more real on twitter because they remain anonymous . Also no one will get personal infor from you and stuff like that . You can talk to anyone anywhere in the world . Its cool

- Paulete - 01-31-2013 02:10 PM

why don't you just enable your email on yahoo answers and add contacts and email them i'm from south africa and i talk/answer questions from people from other countries