Twitist Forums
how do i find people on the same cruise that I am? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: how do i find people on the same cruise that I am? (/thread-59293.html)

how do i find people on the same cruise that I am? - iloveglee - 01-31-2013 02:36 PM

I'd just rather not be the loser on Twitter the entire cruise with my parents. If anyone else is, i'm on the Norwegian Jewel from February 17-23, the one going to Florida/Bahamas.

- sandra - 01-31-2013 02:44 PM

go to cruisecritic.com and sign up for the roll call for your trip. there should be a forum just for your trip' you can go on there and ask if their are anyone else cruising near your age group. you didnt say what age group you were . if you are under 18 they have clubs just for kids, if you are 18-21 they usually post a meeting place and if you are over 21 any club will do or the hot tub . have fun

- Holly - 01-31-2013 02:44 PM

The best thing to do is to sign up to a roll call and see who's going on the same cruise as you. Also you can post on the roll call to say that you are actually going on there. I used this one when I went on my cruise...

- Mrsjvb - 01-31-2013 02:44 PM

cruise critic dot com. every ship from every Line has a Roll Call for each date. sign up for that.

- Dorothy C - 01-31-2013 02:44 PM

My experience with the cruisecritic roll calls is that young people rarely sign up. So if you do sign up, ask the people there if they are traveling with a younger family member in your age group. That might work for you.

- Sue - 01-31-2013 02:44 PM

Sign up for roll calls. And unfortunately unless your parents pay for the expensive fee off internet outside of the country, no cell phone for you lol