Twitist Forums
Do I send my stepson a Christmas card? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Do I send my stepson a Christmas card? (/thread-59355.html)

Do I send my stepson a Christmas card? - bwassul - 01-31-2013 07:18 PM

I unfortunately separated from my wife in August, and we are proceeding with a divorce. I was pretty close to her 15 year-old son but have not been in contact with either since a couple weeks after I moved out. The divorce is not amicable, and I'd also had to do some separation planning behind their backs due to her temper. I know my wife has made some unfavorable (but incorrect) assumptions about my behavior that she has shared with him. I know this only because I was, for a time, occasionally looking at his Twitter page. A couple months ago, he posted that he'd found out what I'd done (per his mother - stealing money) and that I'd better not come anywhere near him. The posting was taken down a day later.

With Christmas approaching, I've thought about sending him a Christmas card and a little money, but I'm not quite sure it's the smart or right thing to do. Any thoughts?

- no1advice - 01-31-2013 07:26 PM

No because he won't getting the mail from the box SHE will. She will open it and take the money. An he won't even know it came.

No don't.

- Renee - 01-31-2013 07:26 PM

I would let it go, he already thinks ill of you and a card wont change anything.

- Bobbie - 01-31-2013 07:26 PM

Being nice is always in style.