Twitist Forums
Why does it seem that my followers can't retweet my tweets again? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Why does it seem that my followers can't retweet my tweets again? (/thread-59372.html)

Why does it seem that my followers can't retweet my tweets again? - shadowfan - 01-31-2013 08:36 PM

I was just looking at my tweets on twitter when I noticed that my tweets dont seem like they can be retweeted. I don't understand considering that my tweets have not been protected. I'd really like to fix this problem so if anyone knows a solution please let me know. Id love if my followers could retweet my tweets!
Actually I think it may seem this way to me because I'm not allowed to retweet my own tweets. I bet other people still can retweet my tweets.

- Jill - 01-31-2013 08:44 PM

You won't know this is true until you get one of your friends to try retweeting one of your tweets. Ask a follower to see if they can click on your tweet and if it does successfully retweet. You might need to use a Twitter tutorial or contact customer service if this does not work.