Twitist Forums
How do I stop getting obsessed with everyone I tend to think is cute? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How do I stop getting obsessed with everyone I tend to think is cute? (/thread-59585.html)

How do I stop getting obsessed with everyone I tend to think is cute? - anonymous - 02-01-2013 03:32 PM

I don't know why this is, but EVERY guy I may think is cute, I become OBSESSED with. I don't know what the hell is up with this. It's been since I was little. I've had a few boyfriends though. I'm 15. My dad lives far away, so I don't see him often. I don't know if this could possibly have something to do with it? What do I do to stop this? Please no judging comments; if I wouldn't have thought there is something wrong with my obsessions, I wouldn't be asking this question right now. It's like I'm boy crazy, as pathetic as that sounds. I mean the weird thing is there are guys who like, so I'm not a creep or anything. I tend to stalk their, the guys I'm obsessed with's, Twitter, friends, Facebook, and stuff a lot too. It's REALLY scaring me. THIS IS WEIRD. Someone help please.

- alexander w - 02-01-2013 03:40 PM

.You're too easily impressed.You need to stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.It's Ok to like boys but just be careful,As your obsession could cause you real grief