Twitist Forums
Twitter is not working properly? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Twitter is not working properly? (/thread-59646.html)

Twitter is not working properly? - Randolph - 02-01-2013 08:09 PM

I can access my twitter account and view the profiles of others but that's about it.
I cant tweet, I cant go to the settings and log-out, Tweets from people are not coming in unless I refresh the page. Its like the page is frozen or limited for me to use. Any ideas on what the problem could be?

- Asmaul - 02-01-2013 08:17 PM

You did not mention where you getting this problem. In iphone or android or the desktop site ?

If you having this problem in a ios device or android phone, Clear your twitter application data & cache. If still the problem exists reinstall the the twitter application.

As far i know there is no problem currently in desktop site. If you getting this in your desktop site make sure your internet connection is okay.

- Ryuk - 02-01-2013 08:17 PM

You did not mention where you getting this problem. In iphone or android or the desktop site ?

If you having this problem in a ios device or android phone, Clear your twitter application data & cache. If still the problem exists reinstall the the twitter application.

As far i know there is no problem currently in desktop site. If you getting this in your desktop site make sure your internet connection is okay. It is just a glitch