Twitist Forums
What motivates people to create computer viruses? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: What motivates people to create computer viruses? (/thread-59666.html)

Pages: 1 2

What motivates people to create computer viruses? - Ben J - 02-01-2013 09:14 PM

Is it self pleasure to try and destroy other people PC's, or are viruses produced to keep the anti-virus market alive? Or something else?

- calmanger768 - 02-01-2013 09:22 PM

lack of life

- onesexysquirrel17 - 02-01-2013 09:22 PM

People who are fat, stinky, have bad acne and play World Of Warcraft all day long. They have no potential and no girlfriend. They are sexually frustrated and need to take their frustrations out on people's computers....

- souperbloo - 02-01-2013 09:22 PM

Attention.

- Mag R - 02-01-2013 09:22 PM

weird mind

- theguyversh - 02-01-2013 09:22 PM

i think some ppl jsut don't have a life. they're sitting there in their mom's basement creating viruses and sending them to ppl. then they brag about how they destroyed ppls computer that day to the other stupid hackers.

thats my idea. take it or leave it. lol

- Orlando - 02-01-2013 09:22 PM

You know, I've been wondering this myself. Personally, I think hackers should be stoned to death, because why, other than to be a complete a$$hole, would you create something like a virus to destroy millions of people's PCs out there for absolutely no reason?

- I speak the Truth - 02-01-2013 09:22 PM

To sell software. I always had a suspicion that viruses, bugs and the rest of the good stuff are created by big companies themselves. ( microsoft ) . Think about it... if they sell you a computer thats going to last you forever they go broke in the first year of business.

- bob_geldoff19 - 02-01-2013 09:22 PM

Money.

- imadoofus123 - 02-01-2013 09:22 PM

extreme boredom. like this:
watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, watch the sound of music again or write a virus, I think I'll write a virus.

btw the next time you get a virus complain to microsoft not the people who made the virus. it's like suing somebody for picking up a dollar off the street.