Twitist Forums
Does it bother you when girls are super open about their periods? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Does it bother you when girls are super open about their periods? (/thread-59701.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Does it bother you when girls are super open about their periods? - quietglove934 - 02-01-2013 11:47 PM

Like my friend on Facebook shes all complaining about her cramps, my other friend was very gross about it, saying crap like "Dude there's so much blood" and I'm like what?? That's disgusting. You think other people want to hear thar you're on your period? Its a personal thing in my opinion. I don't even talk about it with my closest friends. And girls on twitter are always complaining about their periods and that's they're out of tampons...I don't get it. Does it bother you!
Obviously I understand that its natural...you know what else is natural? Pooping is natural yet girls don't walk out of bathroom talking about their crap...why? Its personal.

- Jordy - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

doesn't bother me at all! it happens to every girl, it nature, so get over it ! Big Grin

- source - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

I'm really indifferent on the topic, complain all you want ladies... the best we can do is try to comfort you or tell you stories about getting shot or hit really hard and how we sympathize. But no it doesn't bother me a bit, nature is beautiful. <3

- smiley23 - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

Yes!

Omg my friend did that today. We both just got on the varsity soccer team with a bunch of seniors and we were stretching or something and out of the blue, she all like, "Wow this is a great stretch when you're on your period! Release the kraken!" I'm like, dude, shutup.

- Susan - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

Yes. I believe it is personal and other people don't want to hear it. If you are in a cluster of close girlfriends and everyone's cool with it, great. Otherwise, who wants to hear about something so intimate.

Keep quiet about what goes on in your uterus. I think it's crass too.

- Mr. Jubilant - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

Not really.

Nothing really grosses me out or even annoys me. At least, not when it's stuff like that.

- ... - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

Yes! I hate talking about it. Like, it's freakin blood pouring out of your vagina, why would anyone want to talk about that?

- Tinky Winky #2! - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

Eh. It doesn't really bother me but I don't enjoy talking about it.

- Hannah - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

i think its weird too, just tell them to put it down a notch on the topic.. like it would be okay to say crap im out of tampons but saying there is to much blood is just gross.

- Mike - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

Yes. That is disgusting, and I do not need to know about it.