Twitist Forums
Does it bother you when girls are super open about their periods? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Does it bother you when girls are super open about their periods? (/thread-59701.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- obedientqueen469 - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

It depends really. If they're just saying "I'm on my period" it doesn't really bother me. I can talk about it with my friends and a few other girls. But if they're complaining and making it sound gross or like comparing it to niagra falls, then it might bother me. There's just things to a certain extent that i don't need to know about.

- Amazingrabbit496 - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

I definitely don't want to hear about blood gushing or anything, but something along the lines of "periods suck" is okay.

"Pooping is natural yet girls don't walk out of bathroom talking about their crap"

Guys do.

- eagerdonkey144 - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

I think its a bit weird that these people are talking about it over the Internet.... I think if its just like 2 people and you're just like I have my period, I guess that's fine. I never talk about it with anyone.

- angəlica - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

I think it's weird when you talk about how much blood & stuff, but when you're just like "I need a pad!" or "ugh I hate cramps." then it's alright.

- ಠ_ಠ - 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

YESS!!! One time, as I was about to take a bite out of my delicious pizza, my friend came out of the bathroom and said "Ughh!! It's that time of the month.. I just wiped down there and there was a shit ton of blood.." Nice to know! >_<