Twitist Forums
Where can I get the watch Alison Sweeney wears on Days that is silver with the large face? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Where can I get the watch Alison Sweeney wears on Days that is silver with the large face? (/thread-59709.html)

Where can I get the watch Alison Sweeney wears on Days that is silver with the large face? - Bryan Hall - 02-02-2013 12:18 AM

I have been asking Alison Sweeney on her facebook page and twitter where I can find the watch she wears on Days so I can buy it for my wife for Christmas, but she hasn't been responding, so if someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe she is not responding because I am a guy asking her this question when mostly females facebook and twitter her, but I just want to find out where I can purchase it for my wife.

- Kitty 2 - 02-02-2013 12:26 AM

You might try on ebay. Worth a try.

- Mak - 02-02-2013 12:26 AM

Sorry she hasn't responded to you......I might have been the one that suggested FB

Last thing I can suggest is try Jason47@aol.com............he has a website jason 47 that he writes it pertains to everything about Days maybe he can help you....let us know what happens.