Twitist Forums
If I major in business administration, what jobs can I get? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: If I major in business administration, what jobs can I get? (/thread-59843.html)

If I major in business administration, what jobs can I get? - ArielBella - 02-02-2013 12:01 PM

Please be specific. Can I work in a company in a office if I major in that? Or what jobs can I work if I major in BA? Thanks!

- Cyle Monroe - 02-02-2013 12:09 PM

A Bachelor of Business Admin is a degree that is very diverse, so a lot can be done with it.
At most schools there are degrees such as Finance, Management, Human Resources, etc. Well, with Business you receive a general understanding of most these areas, which is why it's appealing and very employable. Starting salary can vary greatly, but most careers with a degree like this get regular raises.
Yes they may be a bit common, but as long as you have good social skills and like meeting new people, you are already a good candidate.
Of course, if you were to receive an MBA (Master's of Business Admin), this would be even more valuable and marketable in the job market.
I'll put a link below, but really with a business degree you can work just about any job in an office.