Twitist Forums
Why is Obama letting the stock market drop below 8,000? Why doesn't he fix the economy? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Why is Obama letting the stock market drop below 8,000? Why doesn't he fix the economy? (/thread-60016.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- emmy12484 - 02-03-2013 02:20 AM

It's called the Inauguration, every president has done it, including your precious Bush.

He just started, you want him to fix it today, right now, this minute? It's going to take a lot longer than a few hours, honey.

- Dr.T - 02-03-2013 02:20 AM

In the Obama Upside Down World, we are currently experiencing an Obama bounce.

- US Airborne Ranger - 02-03-2013 02:20 AM

Patience is a virtue lady. He just got in office today, I'm sure he's still breaking in the toilet or something...

- Queen Bee - 02-03-2013 02:20 AM

the man is a fool and has no clue what he's stepped into.

- burtongrl - 02-03-2013 02:20 AM

If a president could snap his fingers and the market would go up i'm sure any president would do that! ha.
Obama actually does have plans to dump billions into fixing the economy
Problem is that by doing so we are spending a lot of borrowed money from China. Eventually we could get to a point where we can borrow no more and we will self-destruct.

- Don B - 02-03-2013 02:20 AM

Everyone but the un-patriotic fools know

that it will take a long time to reverse that damage done by the GOP and BUSH

- Carrie - 02-03-2013 02:20 AM

Genius, he's only been President for a few hour. And even so, it can take years to fix the economy. Obama could put his economic revival plans into action tomorrow and we may not see big results for two years. Maybe next time you accuse somebody of being a bad President and letting the economy go bad you should actually know what's wrong with it instead of jumping to accuse one man. I suggest you study up how how your own government works and watch some CNN

And another thing- he's the ONLY President since Bush!

- moesers1 - 02-03-2013 02:20 AM

Yes mama right away, should only take a minute!

- athlete and reader - 02-03-2013 02:20 AM

its like the lesson your parents taught u since u were little... the mess that takes you 5 minutes to make will take 20 minutes to clean...

so the mess that took 8 years to make is gonna take how long to clean??

hmm my guess is more than 3 hours u silly girl

so why dont you go clean your room and leave the politics to people who know what they are talking about

- littlebit - 02-03-2013 02:20 AM

He is about to try the fact that he just now got sworn in 2day. but it's going to keep dropping regardless. U, ignorant peasant, should quit your mockery, for you have NOTHING to bring to the table besides ranting away. shut up