Twitist Forums
MacBook Pro vs. HP Laptop? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: MacBook Pro vs. HP Laptop? (/thread-60168.html)

Pages: 1 2

MacBook Pro vs. HP Laptop? - Natalie - 02-03-2013 01:54 PM

I don't care about the price! I'll be using it for twitter, games, school, photos, watching movies, etc
I have an HP desktop now... It has virus protection but i think it has a virus.

- JimmyTheLegend - 02-03-2013 02:02 PM

HP Laptop. There's no denying that Windows computers are the best computers for everything. They do a lot more, a lot better than Macs do.

- Evie - 02-03-2013 02:02 PM

macbook. they dont get viruses, are much faster, and much more conventient.

- Sassie Cassie - 02-03-2013 02:02 PM

I have a macbook pro Smile and it's the bets computer ever. all my friends are jealous that I have a mac. you can buy pages which is the equivalent to microsoft word and pages which is the equivalent to powerpoint & they are cheaper too. there are lots of fun apps to download and if there's a problem with your computer, go to the apple store and they will fix it for you. also you have icloud so everything will be stored there and you don't have to save any work as it saves automatically. best computer ever, hp laptops are shit.

- blvckhippy - 02-03-2013 02:02 PM

Macbook Pro easily wins. I got one during the summer and it's the best laptop I've ever had tbh.

- lala - 02-03-2013 02:02 PM

Omg MacBook pro you can txt ppl on it!

I have an hp, and I want a mcabook pro, my teacher, moms friend, and cousin have one!

- TBK - 02-03-2013 02:02 PM

Hp laptop. Have one and I love it, dispite what people say macs still get viruses. And you'll save a so much money that you can get a car! And pcs do more than macs will. Plus it's cheaper to fix.

- ღCity Nightsღ - 02-03-2013 02:02 PM

MacBook... No viruses and I've been able to do photo stuff a lot easier as well as the speed.

I have had 2 HP computers before this, the first one out of those got a virus, crashed, broke... The second one had some issues with viruses, one time I actually lost most of my writing, I've had those crash so many times, they aren't worth buying two rather than one MacBook that won't go to sh*t.

And no, I wasn't visiting sites that would give me viruses like trashy tabloids, not clicking on pop ups or the "you won" BS

- stetzar - 02-03-2013 02:02 PM

Defiantly get a MacBook you don't have to buy virus control and they are much better and are faster

- Cara - 02-03-2013 02:02 PM

No offense to most you guys but... If you don't even know the tech specs on your MacBook you shouldn't be having such an expensive computer.

Anyway, it depends on which games you are wanting to play. I mean are you talking about league of legends, wow, and sims downloaded all onto the same computer? Big game files? Get a windows. Want to get more for your money? Windows. Want a convenient little computer with slick and modern features that will get slow in 2 years? MacBook. I know way too many people that were so excited to get their MacBook then so sad and disappointed in as short as 6 months because it's already as slow as a 6-8 year old windows.