Twitist Forums
I have a ridiculous celebrity crush, am I insane!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I have a ridiculous celebrity crush, am I insane!? (/thread-60337.html)

I have a ridiculous celebrity crush, am I insane!? - Maximilian - 02-04-2013 05:24 AM

A few weeks ago I was watching a film and this actress really caught my eye. Although she's not insanely famous like Angelina Jolie or Scarlett Johannson, she is fairly well-known (having about 400k followers on twitter)
Anyways, after finding out her name I looked her up on the Internet. After seeing a picture of her in her real-life attire I became completely infatuated with how devine she was - very unique looking and simply dazzling.
From there I looked on her twitter page, and after reading a few dozen of her tweets I think I fell in love. She seems like such an adorable, intelligent and kind girl.
I went on to watch youtube videos of her being interviewed and my impression from her twitter grew even stronger. I know I've never met her, but I think she is BEAUTIFUL, inside and out.

I, myself am 18. I've had girlfriends before, I'd consider myself a charming guy. NEVER the type to have a celebrity crush EVER, but for some reason I am completely infatuated with this 21 year old celebrity. I find myself always going to her twitter to see if she's written anything, watch all her interviews and try to find any information I can about her.

Oddly, this girl has given me aspiration. I feel if I want to get her attention, rather than writing her like a little fanboy, I'm gonna make a name for myself. I'm gonna commit myself to becoming a musician (a dream I've dwelled on for quite a while) and get myself out there. And when I do I'm going to meet this girl and see if she's really as amazing as she seems.

My question to you is........
Am I going mental!?
And btw... She's not THAT famous Smile

- Snow queen - 02-04-2013 05:32 AM

there is nothing wrong with having someone who inspires you to follow your dreams and make yourself the best person you can be....

- Gena Smith - 02-04-2013 05:32 AM

Nothing wrong. I do that too. Kati did marry Tom Cruise. You just might so don't stop. Use it to get better.

- Emily - 02-04-2013 05:32 AM

your not mental.
im mental. i 15 and i have an infatuation for ian somerhalder ( hes 34)