Twitist Forums
so me and a good friend have a really wierd past i need help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: so me and a good friend have a really wierd past i need help? (/thread-60430.html)

so me and a good friend have a really wierd past i need help? - Kelsey - 02-12-2013 02:01 PM

so i met him on twitter, we've never met but we were good friends, then his account accidentally blocked me.... a few months previously i told him how i felt about him, which was that i liked him, and then all of a sudden i cant talk to him, but he was tweeting my other account the other day, and i think hes gonna give me his number, i still really really like him so should i tell him and risk losing the friendship or should i just go on and pretend nothing is going on?

- Violenttwig687 - 02-12-2013 02:09 PM

Don't renew the sentiment unless he asks because he might A) Think you are over him now and misses your friendship or B) Has developed feelings and wants to see if you feel the same way.

Either way be your usual self and make no mention of the past events unless prompted.