Twitist Forums
Should I ask the girl that I like to Banquet? Update? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Should I ask the girl that I like to Banquet? Update? (/thread-60534.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Rochelle - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

ASK HER IT CAN'T HURT,THAT,BAD YOU CAN GET OVER REJECT BUT NOT KNOWING IF SHE FEELS THE SAME WAY ABOUT U WILL HURT MORE

- skiracingduck16 - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Ask her! It sounds like she really cares for you!

- Chanel Jones - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Well first off with dreams, they reveal your desires and your fears. What your dream is telling you in my perspective is: go for it. Yes rejection is fearful but if you never ask, you may never get the opportunity to ask her again. Good luck. Smile

- Saranghae - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Just ask her Smile Worst that could happen is her saying no and you being sad for a while. But it's worth the risk don't you think.

- Kimberlly - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Dreams are just dreams, ask her! Only then you will know!

- Milly - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Try flirting with her!If you are a shy guy then try flirting/talking to her online...for example Facebook,Twitter,MSN and then start talking to her in person!Compliment her and be sweet dont be a jerk or a show off!Just flirt with her and be friends.Flirting is really easy here are some basic things you can do to start things off

-compliment her eg[your eyes are so prettty i can stare at them all day] and other things like that

-smile/wink[if you see her down the corridor walk past her smile&wink at her] really simple flirting and really effective

- get her number [from a friend if youre shy to ask her] and at the end of the texts put xxx

-make her laugh[girls are always up for a good joke]

-give her flirty looks with ur eyes

-call her babe and things like that

-hang around near where she does at school

-if she needs help on a question and u know the answer then help her out

-if she is walking behind u hold the door open for her

-if u have to do activites in school in groups get her to be in ur group

-talk to her online [[for example FACEBOOK or MSN]]

-talk to her in person atleast once a dayWink

-when u walk past her carefully brush you're body past hers.

-FINAL STPEP: ASK HER OUT!

From Milly;)xoxo

- Bront - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Forget about the dreams. Ask her out. If you don´t you´ll never know Smile

- Luke - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Meh dreams are dreams they can always be different I think that this is something that you persistently want so go get it! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhZbtG8Qr971FwnqZOIXa5Xsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130121083205AAdanek
Mine?

- Gabija - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Ask her out! Definitely! She probably likes you, and it would make her so happy to come to the banquet with a guy she likes! From a girls perspective.

- lauren:) - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Dreams dont predict reality, they simply give an insight into your subconscious brain. You've been thinking about this so much it has become apparent in your dreams, nothing else.

Just ask her.