Twitist Forums
Should I ask the girl that I like to Banquet? Update? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Should I ask the girl that I like to Banquet? Update? (/thread-60534.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arrogantcake251 - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Ask her! Even if she dosent like you I'm sure she'd be happy to go with you just as a friend!

- chels - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

I think you should ask this girl, sometimes dreams mean something like a calling of whats right.... the worst she can say is no but then you wont regret it. if you don't you might regret it and never be abell to re-live the moment, live in the moment your young!!!!!!!!

- 23344 - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Ask her out! Go for it! You'll never know until you ask her.

- Ben - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

She'll love it.

- Blanca - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Yes you should ask her she will for sure say yes to you and don't be scared to ask her just do it as fast as u can and you'll get over it

- Becka - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Hi,
I think the dreams just reveal apprehension.
Yes Facebook would not be so good.
I think you should ask her as that is on your heart and you will regret not asking for sometime.
Things like this are risky but so worth it.
I would write a nice note asking and try to find her in person to ask, if time doesn't allow
or you loose the nerve to ask you have the note.
Be sincere and do not be too sappy. I would keep it to two or three lines and try not to come
across t0o heavy, stay lighthearted.
Move fast and best of luck!

- Sam - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Yes ask her!! In person and for the love of god not over a social network lol!! GOODLUCK!!!!

- Hayley - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

Ask her shell say yes

- Alayna - 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

I honestly think the dream has nothing to do with the answer she's gonna give you, it was just a dream...none of my dreams have ever connected to my life and trust me I have had a ton of realistic dreams. I think you should ask her out because you think she might like you! Now if she was just some random girl who you thought was pretty I wouldn't say that but... Anyways also, if she does end up saying no then it wont hurt too bad considering you have no classes with her.