Twitist Forums
Sword art online season 2!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Sword art online season 2!? (/thread-60577.html)

Pages: 1 2

Sword art online season 2!? - Drazil - 02-13-2013 03:19 AM

People are saying that there will be a season 2 of sao. But is there any trustworthy confirmation? If there is please show me. Or show me if there wont be a season 2 if that is the case.
It is so annoying not being sure if there is or not.
Please dont just write something random... answer the question.

- Michael - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

good anime. try btooom! aswell

- Kaung - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

There is no season 2 new at the moment. Since there is no new, I can't show you proof~LOL (no new=no season 2 )

But it is highly likely with its amazing BD sales, books sales and huge fans base. Wait for the new in 2013.

- Jordan Vernon - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

well theres something to do with SAO coming out soon as a 3rd song has been confirmed to be used for SAO

- Kevin Fung - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

Currently, there is no confirmation that there will be a 2nd season. BUT the sales of the DVD/Blu-Ray edition and the Light Novels of SAO are doing extremely well. There is a good chance we will have a 2nd season.

For news on SAO:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13858

This website has 2 categories that will help you: Press Releases and News.
They will update that when any information on SAO is released.

- Billy - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

Currently there aren't any plans for a new season. I would think that adding more episodes would drop the overall quality of the anime, but seeing how other light novel series like To Aru Majutsu no Index and Shakugan no Shana have multiple seasons, the possibility is still open to Sword Art Online. There are currently more arcs after Alfheim Online, like Gun Gale Online.
The answer about a new song being chosen for the series is old news, as the song that was chosen by Haruna Luna is the 2nd ending theme, Overfly.

- Alex Kim - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

Buddy, read the SAO light novels.

- Carla - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

there might be cause if you read a wiki bout it, it says that there is another game called gun gale online.

- Justin - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

Well since it has just ended we wont know for a couple weeks at the earliest, but it will depend entirely on if the anime sells well and from what i hear it is doing extremely well so there is a very good chance we will get another season but its still not 100% a sure thing but if we were to get a new season it would be around summer or fall 2013. I hear it has a great fan base as well and that always helps.

- Apsire - 02-13-2013 03:27 AM

Well, I'm not sure. But, while they did end the first season pretty well, there are so many more arcs to go into. There is GGO (Gun Gale Online), SS Caliber side story, and Alicization arc. With the Light novels to go off from (they have been pretty faithful, skipping a couple things), the popularity, and huge fan base, I would say yes there is one. But no confirmation. This picture made me search it http://funnymama.com/post/125928, but no source on it.