Twitist Forums
How can I get followers onto my blog? What is the best blogging website to join for free? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How can I get followers onto my blog? What is the best blogging website to join for free? (/thread-60706.html)

How can I get followers onto my blog? What is the best blogging website to join for free? - Emma - 02-13-2013 02:28 PM

- Annabel - 02-13-2013 02:36 PM

Hi, I started out like you- looking for a blog etc so I joined YouTube, twitter, blogger and tumblr. On all of them I started out with like 10views per video or 10followers but I uploaded regularly. On twitter/blogger etc I followed EVERYONE I knew.. This is sure to get you at least 20 follow backs! Then I retweeted hilarious quotes and posts and posted myself regularly And soon gained 5followers a day which is alright... One of my videos got 100views in a week! So use those sites and good luck!

- MsKelly - 02-13-2013 02:36 PM

google blogger is free to use and easy too. I agree with the above too use twitter a lot and post your blog spot on your profile and tweet about it too! Good luck