Twitist Forums
Hi, im 14 and i love to sing but i dont know how to become known for what i enjoy could you please help me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Hi, im 14 and i love to sing but i dont know how to become known for what i enjoy could you please help me? (/thread-60795.html)

Hi, im 14 and i love to sing but i dont know how to become known for what i enjoy could you please help me? - Sammiee - 02-13-2013 10:20 PM

I have always wanted to sing, its been my passion since i could speak, im not the best singer ever and i was wondering if theres a way i could get some feedback as to how i sound...x incase you'd like to help me my youtube name is sammiie bryaan
So is there anyway you could help me?

- Berglind - 02-13-2013 10:28 PM

Your voice is great! Keep it up! xx

- Sam - 02-13-2013 10:28 PM

I'm in the same position as you, so it's really hard to answer this question as i don't know either! Thank you for answering mine btwSmile Ok, so you're clearly very talented, your voice is amazing- keep it up! Try and tell people about your videos to get you more views&enter talent competitions as well.Have you got a twitter account? If not, set one up and tell people about your vids that waySmile I hope i helped!