Twitist Forums
How do i turn on cookies for Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How do i turn on cookies for Facebook? (/thread-60943.html)

How do i turn on cookies for Facebook? - Lacerated Skies - 02-14-2013 10:44 AM

I need to turn on cookies to use facebook but no matter what i do it just won't work.

- john - 02-14-2013 10:52 AM

Step 1
Click on the Start Menu button. Go to the Control Panel tab. Scroll through the icons and locate "Internet Options."
Step 2
Use your mouse to double click, "Internet Options." Click on the Privacy tab at the top of the window. Under "Settings," select the Advanced button.
Step 3
Choose the type of protection for your cookies. Click the Automatic Override box as well as "Allow Session Cookies." Both boxes should have a checkmark. To turn on cookies, select the Accept button under "First-party Cookies." If you also want to allow "Third-party Cookies," select that Accept button as well. Choose that option at your own risk.
First-party cookies are usually safe and secure. These are directly from the website you visit. The usage of third-party cookies is mainly for advertising purposes. These types of cookies come from images, third-party downloadable files or ad space provided from the website that you log on.
Step 4
Click the "Ok." Select the Apply button to save your changes. Reboot your Internet browser.

Hope it helps you.