Twitist Forums
Average Page Like / Per Day on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Average Page Like / Per Day on Facebook? (/thread-60987.html)

Average Page Like / Per Day on Facebook? - Goli - 02-14-2013 01:55 PM

Hi,
I'm running a Facebook page for a retail shop of perfumes, spa items and...
I have set up 3 campaigns on Facebook with 3 4 ads in each (including sponsored stories)
We are spending RM 30 = 10 US$ per day for this 3 campaigns, and we roughly have something between 50-150 likes per day fluctuating.
I wanted to know is this okay ? are we getting enough likes with the daily budget ?
(I have searched a lot on advertising, and im applying all the rules)
Thanks for your help <3

- Youssef - 02-14-2013 02:03 PM

It all depends on your budget.

Just for instance:
You're spending 10 dollars a day. You get an average of 100 likes per day. one in 5 of those people will buy a product for about 5 dollars each (probably a minimum) so you're getting about 100 dollars a day while spending 10 dollars a day, so that's about 90 extra dollars a day.

I think it's pretty good and as your page gets more likes the faster it will pick up pace.

Good Luck!

- Mr. Observationist - 02-14-2013 02:03 PM

Let's talk about your "Return on Investment" from the lowest extreme:

Suppose you are getting only 50 Likes per day. And only 2 people from those 50 turn out to be your customer.

And those 2 customers come to your shop & both of them spend just 10 US$ each, which gives you a cash flow of 20 US$. Mind that the return of 20$ is not profit, its just the money you'll earning from selling.

So in case your profit margin is 10% then you're incurring a net loss of 6$ after deducting your investment is (2*2 - 10). But keeping in mind that you are making a Goodwill from this Ad campaign.

You should continue investing for some more months & if you find that its getting heavy on your budget & you aren't finding good returns then stop doing it.

All the best !!