Twitist Forums
Why is facebook keep making its site dumber? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Why is facebook keep making its site dumber? (/thread-61071.html)

Why is facebook keep making its site dumber? - Green - 02-14-2013 08:02 PM

i just got fed up with facebook i deactivated my account. cause they keep changing everything about it. i just now got used to their last change now they made this dumb thing called facebook timeline are they goin come out with something new every 3 months damn. i mean i don't want everybody to get on my profile and see everything i ever put on the site. what do you think?

- Lexii - 02-14-2013 08:10 PM

it's trying to improve but really all its doing is confusing mee...

- samanta - 02-14-2013 08:10 PM

For facebook to keep being popular they have to renew themselves to keep their members. This is where many on-line communities, forums etc. go wrong.
What I don't like a about facebook is the lack of security. Go to google+ insteadSmile

- IrateWorlock835 - 02-14-2013 08:10 PM

Many of my friends have said that Facebook is dying soon. I thought it would be one of those things were it would stay around for years, but many thought so with Myspace, now that has been turned into a freaking celebrity commercial site. It's funny becuase I get emails saying that Justin Beiber sent me a message.

But as others have said, when you have so much online social site competition, you have to change to keep your fans linked. I think twitter right now is the next best thing right now. Maybe that's how they're trying to go by.