Twitist Forums
What sort of person would do this trolling to a celeb? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: What sort of person would do this trolling to a celeb? (/thread-61182.html)

Pages: 1 2

What sort of person would do this trolling to a celeb? - Vulpes Deighton - 02-15-2013 04:41 AM

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/881638-katherine-jenkins-reveals-battle-with-online-stalker-on-twitter

can you imagine meeting or knowing anyone who would send a message such as "bring out the dead daddy story again".

I've never seen the likes of it
TL - yeah come to think of it, there was this guy on here for whom this sort of message was just up his street. Forget his name though.
Hypodermic - a bit shocked you think I might do that!

- Tigerlily - 02-15-2013 04:49 AM

Have you just arrived on this site or something? Worse has been committed on here.

Davina per chance?

- bgee2001ca - 02-15-2013 04:49 AM

Only a sociopathic cretin would do something like that.

- Hypodermic Widow - 02-15-2013 04:49 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh Deighton you do make me laugh.......Whatever happened to that Chinese looking troll of yours, he was rather vindictive

- Captain Harryman - 02-15-2013 04:49 AM

You got crazies out there that would say about anything to get a cheap reaction. Its a sick world these days, its terrible, just terrible. What I really think is interesting though is how much headence people play to the silly words of mad baffoons on the internet. Perhaps the words of a crazy fills a void in these people. Perhaps normal people want, need even, a little crazy. Sometimes it seems as if the public consumes the story of the Manson family, the Joker, and real life crazies with excitement, with like, a crazed interest in some kind of mind binding story. There's a part of all of us that craves it perhaps, and we devour it when the media serves it up.

- shallowcrayon524 - 02-15-2013 04:49 AM

Someone very bored.

- ~hels~ - 02-15-2013 04:49 AM

HHmmmm Trolley McTroll........

- Dave English - 02-15-2013 04:49 AM

I find personal pain is very unpleasant,as I do inflicting it.
There are many though that get pleasure from inflicting pain on others.I don't understand it,nor can I condone it.
A very special kind of diseased mind,stoops that low.

- Pestyjail964 - 02-15-2013 04:49 AM

Hey the female posters on CE are stalked and abused constantly.......must mean we're celebs!

There you are Chrissie we've arrived!

- Charmed - 02-15-2013 04:49 AM

There's a few people on here who've done worse than this.

Some people have no life at all unless they are harassing others.