Twitist Forums
Do you think a relationship lasts longer and is stronger when people dont know about it?(social media)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think a relationship lasts longer and is stronger when people dont know about it?(social media)? (/thread-61417.html)

Do you think a relationship lasts longer and is stronger when people dont know about it?(social media)? - Victoria - 02-16-2013 01:30 AM

Like let's say there couples out there who put pics of their selves n significant others all the time.well I've been in love with the same guy for four years n we both do Not like to put our personal life/relationship on Facebook n our status is in a relationship but we don't post photos or tag just likes n yeah younger girls every now n then post flirty stuff on his page but it doesn't concern me cuz they're too young to be taken seriously I'm 18 n he's 20,is it weird that we don't like to put our relationship out there on social media? N do you think it makes a relationship more serious or last longer?

- AC-DC-ES-AIT/P1f - 02-16-2013 01:38 AM

i think its best the way you do it, but i think if your family is on fb you post to them stuff you wouldnt to all and boyfriend stuff can go there

- Marine One - 02-16-2013 01:38 AM

I think it is best to leave the social media out of our personal lives. We really don't need to tell the whole world everything we eat or do.