Twitist Forums
Where Can I watch Prosecting Casey Anthony? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Where Can I watch Prosecting Casey Anthony? (/thread-61452.html)

Where Can I watch Prosecting Casey Anthony? - Raven - 02-16-2013 04:28 AM

On Lifetime.com on the web site it says that on January 19th, 2013 a 8/7c they were going to play Prosecuting Casey Anthony. I am wanting to watch it so bad but we dont get our Comcast put in until after the 19th. Is there a place online where I can watch it? I would really appreciate the help. I am interested in the story nd there is no way i can watch it on tv. I only have internet until the end of January. Is there a web site I can go to? And for those of you who will say go to someone's house to watch it. I cant because all my friends and family live vary far away from me. So going to someone's house it out of the question. Thank you..

- keith l - 02-16-2013 04:36 AM

Hi Raven,

I am the author of an articel for Harvard University on how the social media affected the public understanding of the Casey Anthony trial. I work for the trial consultant and I am writing a book on the trial.

I think you will have to see it on Lifetime TV via cable or wait for the Netflix release. While you are waiting check out my Harvard article. I have uncovered shocking new evidence that it was someone never investigated by police.

Cheers,