Twitist Forums
Is anyone having a problem accessing Facebook and Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is anyone having a problem accessing Facebook and Instagram? (/thread-61561.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is anyone having a problem accessing Facebook and Instagram? - Bruster - 02-16-2013 02:02 PM

I have been kicked out and asked to verify my account. Facebook sends this message:

You should receive an email from us soon. We appreciate your patience as we complete this process.

But never sends an email. Instagram just asks you for some form of ID. Is anyone else having this problem?

- Darcy - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

Yes! I'm having the exact same problem. I ended up actually submitting my drivers license to instagram. But still, nothing. It's been over 24 hours

- Drizzy - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

No mine is working fine

- sam(: - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

Same thing. Exactly. I have yet to receive an email, it's been about 8 hours. I haven't submitted ID to Instagram. I feel your pain.

- Kristin Efurd - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

YES!! It has been happening to me all day and I can't get any answers. I have tried to log in from my computer, phone, and get the same message. Please help. This is so frustrating and like the user above, I too, have NOT received any emails from facebook as the message indicated I would.

- Travis - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

Me too! Sounds like it's a bunch of people...so they will be forced to give it some attention...hopefully...

- Allison - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

I just looked under facebook help center and it says there fixing or either updating something...and im also having the same problems with instagram

- Amanda - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

Allison, can you give the URL where you saw about the update on the FB help center? I have looked and have been unable to locate any info. thanks!

- Josh - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

Yes, has been happening to me too.. Reset password, uploaded ID and still been waiting for an email from Facebook for next steps. Instagram is also disabled as FB and Instragram are obviously the same company. Just wondering as to why this has happened, as personally I havent posted anything that breaches FB's T&Cs etc.. Very frustrating when you rely on Facebook for your business and some pending personal messages / events..
This is all i get..

"Thank You
You should receive an email from us soon. We appreciate your patience as we complete this process."

Andas yet its over 24 hours and nothing....

Grrrrr

- Elizabeth R - 02-16-2013 02:10 PM

I am having the EXACT same problem. Facebook and Instagram are both hosed. And I refuse to scan in my driver's license and send to Instagram. That's like asking to have my identity stolen. Why would they even ask that? I mean, I'm an Amazon Prime member and Amazon has never asked for my photo ID. Something weird is going on. The Instagram account they've disabled belongs to my daughter, not me. But it uses the same email address as my Facebook account. So I went in and changed my email password, just to be safe.