Twitist Forums
Did this person deactivate their facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Did this person deactivate their facebook account? (/thread-61828.html)

Did this person deactivate their facebook account? - rOcKnRoLLsUsHi - 02-17-2013 12:36 PM

I looked up a friend from college on facebook a few days ago but didn't put in a friend request at the time. Today I attempted to go to her page again and she didn't come up in any search. Can they see who's been looking at their profile? Is there a way for her to block me if we are not even friends? Or did she simply deactivate her account?

- Chris - 02-17-2013 12:44 PM

She either blocked you or has deleted her facebook account.

- Ryan Soudelier - 02-17-2013 12:44 PM

Facebook outlines in their Terms of Service that they implement absolutely no way to track who has visited your Facebook page. However, there are a number of custom apps that you can use on Facebook that would allow you to do just that BUT it requires that both parties have that exact app so that the code can communicate. Otherwise, it is impossible to track. Facebook does not keep a record of who views what because that database would be EXTREMELY large.

Go to google and type in her name with "+facebook" behind her name. Without quotes, of course. This will enable you to see if her Facebook is there, without being restricted to Facebook's filters and restrictions on who you can search for. Most people don't disable the ability to use search engines to find their profiles.

- salman - 02-17-2013 12:44 PM

Perfect way is:

At first log-in your Facebook Account & go to this link

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security

after then find (Deactivate your account.) this word, click this word & Follow guidelines. OK, your account permanently delete.

- Lenny - 02-17-2013 12:44 PM

There are various reasons as to why you can't find her

-She blocked you
-She tweaked her privacy settings to where nobody can search for her
-Her account is suspended/deactivated/deleted

- M - 02-17-2013 12:44 PM

yes she may deactivated or deleted her account or she blocked you.
to know if she deactivated her account search for any of her friends on facebook try searching her name
on their timeline
i think she is not deactivated or blocked u