Twitist Forums
anyone live in toronto and are willing to come to a concert with me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: anyone live in toronto and are willing to come to a concert with me? (/thread-61957.html)

anyone live in toronto and are willing to come to a concert with me? - WeAreNow - 02-17-2013 11:57 PM

anyone live in Toronto or near it? I bought two tickets to see Bullet for my valentine plus VIP packages, for me and my best friend, but she declined to come since she hates Metal music. Anyways, I have lots of friends to go to the concert with.. BUT. they're not fans of the band... I really want to take someone who actually loves them as much as I do and appreciates their music. You know someone who can't afford to go to the concert of their favorite band...

Im a girl. 19 years old.. If you know anyone, or if you love the band, you can contact me on twitter
@SelinaRus63 , we will then talk and see what happens..

Like I said, I can take one of my friends, but I feel what if there;s that one person who really want to see them and meet them but can;t? because they can't afford it?

so get back to me Smile

- Penguin - 02-18-2013 12:05 AM

Cool question...you might want to give it away - or sell it for a penny if you post it in buy and sell - on craigslist and kijiji. Good luck.