Twitist Forums
Question to Republicans. How come an anti-American like Obama was able to beat a Pro-American Romney? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Question to Republicans. How come an anti-American like Obama was able to beat a Pro-American Romney? (/thread-62021.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Question to Republicans. How come an anti-American like Obama was able to beat a Pro-American Romney? - Mushroom - 02-18-2013 04:54 AM

When I saw Romney speak, so many people were chanting "USA USA" but when Obama spoke his crowd never would say it. Instead they chant "Obama Obama"
Romney was more patriotic and hates sharia type Muslims while Obama supports them and supporters Marxists.
Rosemarie: your burgers that you eat doesn't count you fat slob.

- squarefood156 - 02-18-2013 05:02 AM

Lost of stupid people voted for him and voter fraud.

- SarcasticWorlock719 - 02-18-2013 05:02 AM

0bama won because of the illegal hispanic menace, the brain-washed gullible sheeple that votes for 0bama and 97% blacks. Who is the real racist and who is the real problem for America? Those people are!

- Thomas - 02-18-2013 05:02 AM

obama claus is coming to town, again.

- Michael - 02-18-2013 05:02 AM

The truth and what is "the truth" aren't the same

- Toughest Patriot - 02-18-2013 05:02 AM

Romney didn't get his voice out there. All he really said was, 'Hey, I'm not that guy, so vote for me!' I was really disappointed. Obongo has to go.

- mammothrain807 - 02-18-2013 05:02 AM

Obama simply pandered better to the free loaders - period.

The gravy train rolls on........

- niHil - 02-18-2013 05:02 AM

I am not a Republican, but it was because parasites who do not want to work outnumber the rest, and they voted for him. Add to this the people who were racists and voted for him because he was black, and its a win.

- Display Name - 02-18-2013 05:02 AM

American Idol mentality.

American Ignorance.. I don't blame the spoiled brats called the 50% of Obama supporters.
They don't pay attention or only are readers of Headlines.
Yes Smoke and mirrors are unnecessary with today's common ignoramus Obama voter.

edit: its more like 80% of his voters. and the other 80% are illegals, the dead. quadruple voters,
pun intended

- brayden - 02-18-2013 05:02 AM

It's hard to sell personal responsibility when the other guy is promising goodies.