Twitist Forums
Why am I not able to see the area which displays frnd requests, notifications, etc.on facebook in my galaxy y? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why am I not able to see the area which displays frnd requests, notifications, etc.on facebook in my galaxy y? (/thread-62028.html)

Why am I not able to see the area which displays frnd requests, notifications, etc.on facebook in my galaxy y? - Argon - 02-18-2013 05:36 AM

The area which displays the friend requests, messages, notifications, logout, etc. in facebook, is not coming and whenever i start facebook, the area gets blank. i am using the default browser of my samsung galaxy y phone to access the internet. please help as quick as possible Sad

- Daniel - 02-18-2013 05:44 AM

it should be Displaying See if you Can Access your Browser Settings On your Mobile Device if you Can Try and See if you Can Clear your Phones Cookies and Cachee and Delete Temporary Files than Close out the Browser and Reopen it and Try Again if the Problem Still persists Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report the Problem to them