Twitist Forums
Can your facebook account get banned if you get blocked by a bunch of people? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can your facebook account get banned if you get blocked by a bunch of people? (/thread-62112.html)

Can your facebook account get banned if you get blocked by a bunch of people? - Drizzy - 02-18-2013 01:14 PM

Ok lets say you've got blocked by 40 people. Can facebook disable your account if you get blocked by a lot of people? I'm meaning like facebook assumes you're spamming people. Can facebook do that? Please help I'm a serial blocker.
I don't mean like they've reported you. I mean like they just hit the block button.

- Danny - 02-18-2013 01:22 PM

I would think so if they had a good reason to block u

- Anthony - 02-18-2013 01:22 PM

im guessing only if your report as spam of harassing, be carful if you have a bunch of unanswered friend requests and message a lot, they will disable some features

- Jasvir - 02-18-2013 01:22 PM

Yes, if they are really good reasons. If they're stupid reasons such as, "He's ugly" or just nonsense, then no.

- ezio - 02-18-2013 01:22 PM

No. But if too many people block the same person at once, Facebook makes them wait and try again.