Twitist Forums
My mom won't let me get FB, HELPP!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: My mom won't let me get FB, HELPP!? (/thread-62137.html)

Pages: 1 2

My mom won't let me get FB, HELPP!? - Laila - 02-18-2013 03:06 PM

Hey guys!
this is my first post...

all of my friends have Facebook and she said i could get it this summer.

I DONT WANT TO WAIT LONGER!!! HELP!
how do i make her give it to me earlier.

- Jack - 02-18-2013 03:14 PM

You kidding me?

- Mike - 02-18-2013 03:14 PM

She won't. Just listen to her and wait until the summer. You aren't the only one. A lot of my friends also aren't allowed to have Facebook and they are 13 and 14. Hope that helped Smile Don't feel bad you aren't really missing anything.

- Leah - 02-18-2013 03:14 PM

Seriously

- Adele - 02-18-2013 03:14 PM

Beg and say you will do chores around the house for her if she lets you. But actually do the chores because she will never fall for it again otherwise

- Ali Wells - 02-18-2013 03:14 PM

I think that if you're under 13, DONT GET ONE YETT!!!! there are a lot of weirdos out there, and its not safe. BUT if you are OLDER than 13, tell your mom that you can make your stuff private so that no one other than your friends can see your photos or posts. Also, tell her about your other friends on facebook. Maybe get a friend to help you out??
Stay safe!!

ps,
Patience, grasshopper Wink lol

- ? - 02-18-2013 03:14 PM

Just be patient till when she give it tn you

- Thandi - 02-18-2013 03:14 PM

My mum was like that and I just sucked it up and on my 13th bday I got it as a bday pres- sad I know but that's the law

- Eddy - 02-18-2013 03:14 PM

Just do things that you wouldn't do like maybe do the dishes more often without getting told or not talking back, improve your behaviour, do well at school, she'll forget all about it them BLAM, you ask her and she can't say no basically make sure your kiss up to her

- Amber - 02-18-2013 03:14 PM

Kiss up to her!!!
When I wanted to get my blackberry all I did was do what she asked me straight away and make her coffee all the time and tell her hair looks nice and stuff like that
Try bugging her because that works sometimes
Or do the natural thing and get it anyway but you may get grounded LOL