Twitist Forums
How do you save/download pictures from the internet onto a samsung galaxy pocket? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How do you save/download pictures from the internet onto a samsung galaxy pocket? (/thread-62342.html)

How do you save/download pictures from the internet onto a samsung galaxy pocket? - ssandi - 02-19-2013 07:12 AM

hey there Smile so i got myself a new phone,a samsung galaxy pocket,as mentioned,and i have been trying to save pictures from twitter,facebook and google but i just can't figure out how.i googled it and there are many different tips and i tried them all (like keeping your finger on the screen for a few seconds until a window pops up.it didn't) but none worked (most of them were for the galaxy 2s and 3s anyway but i just figured it might be worth a shot). if u have any idea how to help me,please mention all the details and steps too because i'll just get confused again.thanks very much in advance! Smile

- Poesje - 02-19-2013 07:20 AM

1. Go to Google images.
2. Search and click on the image you want to save.
3. Click at "View on full size".
4. Hold your finger on the image until you see a menu, and choose there "Save image". You will find the image in the dowload directory of your sd-card.