Twitist Forums
What should I send to One Direction ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: What should I send to One Direction ? (/thread-62505.html)

What should I send to One Direction ? - Estelle - 02-19-2013 09:26 PM

I really want to send a letter or drawing to One Direction, but I want to send something different. I mean, they must get letters and drawings saying the exact same things every single day ! I was just wondering if you have any ideas of what I could send, say or draw for the boys ? Something that would catch their attention ?

If you don't like One Direction, there is no point in answering.

Thanks Smile

- Visualwinter711 - 02-19-2013 09:34 PM

send them an invitation to your house

- Gentoo - 02-19-2013 09:34 PM

A rock with a script on it saying "You Rock!"

I don't know, I'm just being creative here.

- Jack - 02-19-2013 09:34 PM

Send them a drawing of a vector (Vector=One Direction)

- belieber09 - 02-19-2013 09:34 PM

if you are a good drawer then draw louis with a carrot, harry with a cat, liam with a turtle or a spoon (but if a spoon draw him scared) draw zayn and perrie to show him that you arn't bothered about them going out and niall with something irish <3 louis follows people back on twitter if they do something creative and send him a pic of it<3

- Directioner - 02-19-2013 09:34 PM

A really good idea is to make them a sweet card, or send a list of things you love about them. Take a picture of something that you or your friends did that represents them like take a picture of your friends lying on the ground spelling out 1D with their bodies or whatever. Do whatever you feel shows your dedication, and good luck to you! Smile

- Iona - 02-19-2013 09:34 PM

i know instead why dont you go to a bakers company and order a cake to be made to send to their house, with a little note

- Directioner - 02-19-2013 09:34 PM

poem