Twitist Forums
Do liberals know who they voted for also means "what" they voted for? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Do liberals know who they voted for also means "what" they voted for? (/thread-62655.html)

Pages: 1 2

Do liberals know who they voted for also means "what" they voted for? - Gungy - 02-20-2013 11:34 AM

$1 Trillion Obamacare Tax Hike Hitting on Jan. 1 - hitting everyone's pocket book effective TUESDAY!

==> ... and you thought condoms were free? Welcome to the Nancy Pelosi way of doing things, "We'll hurry to vote and pass it, then we'll read it afterwards".

http://atr.org/trillion-obamacare-tax-hike-hitting-jan-a7393#ixzz2GRsI309w
Follow us: @taxreformer on Twitter

- wtinc - 02-20-2013 11:42 AM

Your talking to large to the liberals on here they can not understand you. Try this Obama care = increase taxes, Nancy does not read. They may get that.

- Ned - 02-20-2013 11:42 AM

Yes. We voted for the guy who reduced the budget deficit for the last 4 years running. PS that was Obama.

- Chip - 02-20-2013 11:42 AM

libs didnt care about what they voted for, the fact that obama wasnt white was more important then qualifications an we are paying dearly for that kind of stupidity

- Iratefruit994 - 02-20-2013 11:42 AM

Many Democrats were * deeply * disappointed in Obama, but turned out in droves to ensure Romney didn't get elected. To them, Obama was the lesser of two evils.

I understand that mindset. Many Republicans voted with the same attitude.

I most closely align with the Libertarian platform and voted accordingly, regardless of whether or not I "helped put Obama back in office".

"Against" votes piss me off.

- Brian V - 02-20-2013 11:42 AM

You can't blame the liberals, it's only human to vote for the guy who promises you the most free sh*t right?

- Edgar - 02-20-2013 11:42 AM

That's the last thing a "liberal" cares about. For some strange reason, and I guess because for a "liberal" it's all about how they FEEL, all they know is that Barry is the bees knees. The fact that he's the furthest left President in US history & supported by the furthest left Democrats in US history in Congress bothers them not one whit. The morons think that's actually going to be good for them! lol

What did the Communists call folks like our darling "liberals"? Something like 'useful idiots', I think.

- Quiettexture894 - 02-20-2013 11:42 AM

please oh please help me!
the fiscal cliff scare me!

- 100% American - 02-20-2013 11:42 AM

They do not care about America. Only in giving free stuff to the lazy people after taking it from the people who made it in the first place.
The liberals do not understand that the top 20 earners already pay 80 % of America's taxes as it is. When will the rich pay enough taxes?

- myrrdin 810 - 02-20-2013 11:42 AM

pelosi's "way of thinking" was pioneered by none other than your messiah george w. bush for his TARP legislation.

but "that doesn't count" in your eyes, does it?